Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Mixing in Boxers at 4 AM

Mixing in Boxers at 4 AM

Well it's four in the morning and again, I find myself awake, mixing an Oliver Moore Band Jam in my boxers, because I was on my way to bed 8 hours ago. My ears are ringing, all my Diet Pepsi is gone and I’m pretty sure I finished up that massive gooey zip-lock baggie full of pure #3 cheddar cheese heroin which was probably only stepped on 9 or 23 times given how far north I’m currently sitting from Afghanistan. Oh well. It tastes the same as coffee by that point anyway.

It’s a good thing though because I was just about to start watching my Dukes of Hazzard: Season 2 marathon Blu-ray collection that I’ve been meaning to watch for the last 12 years (I’m on episode 18 by now. You know the one where they all end up at the Boar’s Nest in a sing-a-long with Loretta Lynn? Ah the memories of 3rd grade. Holy hell, that means I’ve still got 5 more seasons to go, at 17episodes per season. My nights are scheduled for a while.

Well here’s that Boar's Nest sing-a-long!



Go ahead and let loose on this one. It’s worth it. 

Don’t worry, no one is watching. Besides, that knee bent and ankle slapping, bluegrass ghetto-fried waltz has been on its way back into style for at least two decades now. It’s just got to come ‘round again. So just go to town and let your hair down. Hell, sing along if you can, and rock it hard with that old Hohner acoustic you’ve had stashed along with your brother’s Hee-Haw action figure collection. Well, the whole collection except for old Roy. He’s still cool and still definitely rocking hard … in style.

...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment